Faces of Me

Faces of Me

What I say is.....

Jika denyut nadi kita sama, bicara di hati juga serupa. Itu satu tanda pasti, kita mungkin serasi...:)

Bersyukur di atas setiap kejadian yang dicipta Allah...

Bersyukur di atas setiap kejadian yang dicipta Allah...

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

If...one day..



if one day you feel like crying,
call me...  
i don't promise i'll make you laugh 
but i can cry with you....  

if one day you want to run away
don't be afraid to call me
i don't promise to ask you to stop
but i can be with you  

if one day you don't want to listen to anyone
call me...
i promise to be there for you
and i promise to be very quiet  

but if one day you call
and there is no answer 
come fast to me
perhaps i need you.....  
(that is the day you might not see me again... forever....)



1 comment:

damia adila said...

mama.. mia xtahu nk ckpkan mcm mn yg mia syg syg mama.. mia bahagia ada mama.. tlg jngn ammbil balik bahagia yg mama pernah berikan pd mia.. i need u so much.. mia minta maaf mama....